Welcome to the ‘MoJo’ in “The Write MoJo”!
“There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure,
and those who go secretly hoping they won’t" - Rabindranath Tagore
My entire life has been shaped by words in one form or another (I wrote my first ghost story at age five!). I'm
not content with the mundane, but revel in personal growth and reaching
for one’s desires. Words are vehicles to convey those desires, be it
commercial, fantasy, the practical or the impractical.
feel it's a writer's job to take people into unfamiliar places to stir
their senses and shake them out of their complacency. I've used them in
all phases of my career as little beacons of light to guide me in
whatever material I needed for my work. Or to make the lives of the
individuals I'm working with run more efficiently and streamlined.
that end and without going into long-winded details about my work
history, I’ll bullet-point the more general categories I’ve utilized in
most or all of my positions:
- Owner/Operator of my own freelance company since 1997.
- I majored in business and journalism, photography and screenwriting. I've always been a fine artist, musician, photographer (having won awards for all), and writer in many genres.
- Public Relations, Copywriting, Text Editing, Graphic Design and Marketing.
- Special Events and Catering.
- Human Resources and International Marketing (for Fortune 100 company).
- Estate Manager, Art Curator and Personal Assistant (for prestigious entertainment and political figures).
- Entertainment Business Manager.
Manager in several positions working with presidents and vice
presidents (I’m proficient at reorganizing and decluttering the busy
- Professional Transcriptionist.
- Accredited Researcher.
- Specialty writing niches: Screenwriting, Fiction/Non-Fiction, Copywriting, Articles, Public Relations, Media and Marketing.
Each page on my website details an individual service plus pricing. Do
not hesitate to query me through the Contact page if you need a
specific quote, have questions, or need something I failed to mention.
Thanks much for stopping by! I'm very pleased you've taken a few moments to see if can help your busy life run more smoothly, proficiently and succcessfully!